Renovations and Fit-Outs
Any renovation project requires careful thought and planning and commercial renovations are no different
Some examples of considerations that will need to be made due to this type of work:
- Electrical Disconnection work and "making safe" areas where Builders & other trades will be working
- Identifying the existing Electrical Wiring, Switchboards, Fittings etc. What condition are these in and can any of these be reused? Do they comply with today's Electrical Regulations?
- Installing New Wiring - how easily can this be done? Remembering we may have to work within the constraints of the renovation?
- The new Electrical and Lighting Layout - has this already been done by (say) an Architect or would you like us to work with you to come up with a full Electrical and Lighting Design? If so click here for more information regarding this service.
Whatever stage you are at in planning your Commercial Renovation - contact us for more info about how we can help.
Got an existing Commercial Premise that needs to be fit-out for a specific purpose such as a Retail Setting, New Office Layout or Warehouse Setup?
After 35 years of experience, Laser Electrical Tauranga are experts in this type of work. We offer a full end to end service, starting with the full Electrical and Lighting Design service (click here for more information about that) through to our team of skilled Tradesman who will get the installation completed with minimum fuss.
Contact us to find out more
When you hire a Laser Electrician , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations